CSS manufactures portable, easy-to-install belt drive units that grab containers by their sides for gap transfer, bottom coding/inspecting/labeling or de-pucking.
Solid Design Side Grip Conveying Specifications
CSS Side Grip Belt Units are manufactured in various belt styles:
- In lengths from 1’ to 5’
- In widths from 3/4" to 2"
- Using anodized aluminum construction
- With STEEL-IT ® painted stands and stainless steel safety guards
- To include digital position indicators
- With precision radial double sealed ball bearings
- To operate at line surface speeds up to 125 ft./min.
- With AC voltage to suite line requirements 50/60 herts with variable speed controller
- In NEMA 4x Enclosures
Thanks to the STEEL-IT ® painted frame and castors, our side grip belt units are completely portable, adjusted to any height, set for left or right hand feeding and easily mounted to conveyors using floor levelers making side grip conveying applications.
Customized to Your Application
Our side grip belt units can be customized with:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Servo, stepper or AC motors
- Brushless motors
- Explosion proof motors
- Custom sensors
- Tilt positioning
CSS portable side grip belt units make it easy to manage containers without changing your permanent setup. Contact us today to learn more about how our experience has enabled us to improve on the design and deployment of this critical conveyor accessory.