CSS manufactures conveyor product orienters that can do much more than just transfer items from one conveyor to another. Our orienters can move or position a variety of container sizes, shapes and orientations for filling, labeling, inspecting and/or packaging applications.
CSS orienters are engineered and manufactured per the needs and specifications of each customer’s application. They can be made:
- Using anodized aluminum or stainless steel construction
- As free-standing or bolt-on units
- To operate at line surface speeds up to 125 ft./min.
- With permanent DC magnet gear motor, servo motors, etc.
- With 120V AC 50/60 hertz vari-speed controller with adjustable torque, servo controls, etc.
- In NEMA 4x enclosures, open chassis, etc.
Our orienters are engineered for versatility, reliability and performance that goes beyond basic transfer functionality. Contact us today to learn more about the applications and possibilities of these add-on conveyor accessories.