CSS International offers timing screws that enhance our client’s production line and specific needs. In our 70+ years of service, we’ve learned the ins and outs of developing top of the line products for your industry.
We’re proud to say we’ve become something of leaders in the line production and equipment industry. Our screws help you maximize performance while minimizing downtime. We design functional timing screws that optimize efficiency and increase productivity. Using the latest technology and industry advancements, we deliver no less than the best for our customers.
Every customer has unique needs. That is why we pay extra attention to the application that the timing screw will be used for. This gives us the necessary information to construct the best product out there for our clients. Here is a little insight of the factors we consider when building timing screws for clients:
- What is the container shape? CSS International can produce timing screws for almost any package shape. We can work with shapes including rectangle, oval, squire, round, or triangular! If needed, our engineers can construct options that work well with other similar container shapes. We offer amazing cost savings while maximizing performance.
- What is the purpose of the timing screw? All timing screws serve a specific purpose. Knowing this information beforehand allows us to bring forward the best product for you. We’ve created screws for product collating, dwell pocketing, inspection, and labeling among so many other uses.
- What line type are you looking for? We’re able to create timing screws that function on Quick Change, Dedicated, or Customized line types.
- What material options did you have in mind? Our experts can manufacture timing screws from a variety of materials. These include but are not limited to aluminum, nylon, Teflon, steel, PVC, or brass.
Customized Timing Screws Options
CSS takes pride in providing custom-made timing screw options. We use nothing less than quality materials, proven designs, and consistent manufacturing practices. We’re proud to bring forward a reliable and highly functioning product.
Here are some factors our engineers can help customize:
- Screw diameters, length, and rotation
- Line speed
- Mounting hardware
- Discharge spacing
- Live conveyor belt / dead surface
If any problem were to occur, have peace of mind that we’ll address and correct it in a timely manner. Our conveyor accessory engineers have years of experience and knowledge, and they will resolve problems as soon as they arise. Learn more about how our timing screws can help you improve production by speaking with one of our CSS experts today.
Request a Free Quote
We understand the importance timing screws have on a packaging line. That is why we offer multiple types of options for any application. These are critical elements to control containers. It’s why you want to be sure you have the best available.
Have additional questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call for more information on our products and services. Get in touch with us today at 800-278-8107 for a free estimate on our timing screws. We look forward to working with you!